About Bridget Delia Henry
- Name: Miss Bridget Delia Henry
- Age: 21 years
- Last Residence: in Clonown Ireland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 382649 , £7 15s
- Destination: Boston Massachusetts United States
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Miss Delia Henry, 23, of Clonown, Athlone, Co Westmeath boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 382649, £7 15s). Her destination is unknown.
Delia Henry died in the sinking. Her body, if recovered, was never identified.
Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55). Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society
Related Articles and Documents
(1912) LETTER WRITTEN BY MISS BRIDGET DELIA HENERY TO MRS. M. S. CURLEY, HER AUNT IN USA