Bryan 'Bray''s Top Matches
About Bryan 'Bray' Rossiter
See http://www.maryandjohn1630.com/passengerlist.html which lists as PROBABLE passengers on the Mary and John (1630):
- Edward Rossiter, age 55
- wife of Edward Rossiter, age 53
- Nicholas Rossiter, son of Edward, 31
- Ann, wife of Nicholas, age 29
- child of Nicholas and Ann, age 4
- child of Nicholas and Ann, age 2
- Bray, son of Edward, age 20
- Jane, son of Edward, age 16
- Hugh, son of Edward, age 15
- Joan, daughter of Edward, age 14
- four unnamed people who are either relatives of Edward or his servants
See The American Genealogy, January 1937 (available from NEGHS) "Edward Rossiter, His Family, and Notes on His English Connections" by Meredith B. Colket Jr.
Married Elizabeth, daughter of Rev. John Alsop of Crewkerne, Somerset.
His son-in-law was John Cotton. Bryan was admitted freeman at Dorchester, 18 May 1631. He was a noted physician, died at Guilford, CT 30 Sept 1672. His wife, Elizabeth Alsop, died at Guilford 29 August 1669. They had children.
Bryan 'Bray' Rossiter's Timeline
Windsor, CT, USA
Dorchester, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States
November 18, 1652
September 30, 1672
Guilford, Connecticut, United States