Calvin's Top Matches
About Calvin Galusha Coolidge
Calvin Galusha Coolidge was for twenty years justice of the peace; for 10 years agent for the town; for six years, constable; for three years selectman; and in 1860 and 1861 he was representative in the Vermont Legislature.
- Guide to the Coolidge Family Papers PDF document
- Find A Grave Memorial# 43242503
- Descendants of John and Mary Coolidge of Watertown, Massachusetts 1630
- New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1923, Vol. 77, Page 303
- The American Genealogist, (New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus, 1937-), 1977, Vol. 53, Page 66, New England Historic Genealogical Society, Online Database, Link to repository.
- Ancestry.com Online Newspaper Database, New Smyrna Daily News (New Smyrna, FL), 19 MAR 1926, [Death].
- Ullery, Jacob G., comp., Men of Vermont: An Illustrated Biographical History of Vermonters and Sons of Vermont, Brattleboro, VT: Transcript Publishing Company (1894), 80.