About Carl Edgar (twin) Asplund
- Name: Master Carl Edgar Asplund
- Born: Sunday 21st October 1906
- Age: 5 years
- Last Residence: in Alseda Småland Sweden
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 347077 , £31 7s 9d
- Destination: Worcester Massachusetts United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Master Carl Edgar Asplund, 5, was born on 21 October 1906, the son of Carl & Selma Asplund.
He died in the sinking, his body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm, Sweden
- Leif Snellman, Finland
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Master Edvin Rojj Felix Asplund
- Mr Carl Oscar Vilhelm Gustafsson Asplund
- Mrs Selma Augusta Emilia Asplund
- Master Filip Oscar Asplund
- Master Clarence Gustaf Hugo Asplund
- Miss Lillian Gertrud Asplund