About Carlo Tietz
- Name: Sig. Carlo or Karl Tietz
- Age: 27 years
- Last Residence: at Richmond Tavern, Bridgewood Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Occupation: Kitchen Porter
- A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body not recovered
Carlo Tietz, 27, from Germany, signed-on to the Titanic on 6 April, he came aboard on 10 April. His previous ship was the Olympic. Tietz got his wages from L. Gatti, the manager of the restaurant, directly. His last address was: Richmond Tavern, Bridgewood, Southampton.
Tietz died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources
- United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
- List of lost Crew, 1912 - PRO London BT 100/259
- Hermann Söldner, Germany