|Death:||Died in North Atlantic Ocean|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking of the Titanic|
|Managed by:||Wouter De Boeck|
About Catharina Van Impe
Name: Miss Catharina Van Impe
- Born: Monday 22nd July 1901
- Age: 10 years
- Last Residence: in Kerksken Belgium
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 345773 , £24 3s
- Destination: Detroit Michigan United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mrs Catharina Van Impe, 10, from Bergstraat, Kerksken Belgium boarded the Titanic at Southampton with her father Jean and mother Rosalie. They travelled as third class passengers, all three died in the sinking.
Notes This is the most likely spelling of her name. Walter Lord (1976) and Michael Findlay (1994 & 1998) list her as Catherine, which is the anglicized version.
- Michael Findlay Passenger List in John P. Eaton & Charles A. Haas Titanic: Triumph & Tragedy, 2nd ed. Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1 85260 493 X
- Michael Findlay Revised Passenger List in Judith Geller Titanic: Women and Children First. Haynes. ISBN 1 85260 594 4
- Walter Lord (1976) A Night to Remember. London, Penguin. ISBN 0 14 004757 3
- Herman DeWulf, Belgium
- Michael A. Findlay, USA
- Georges Picavet, Belgium
- Kassandra Picavet, Belgium
- Homer Thiel, USA