|Birthplace:||Newport, Rhode Island|
|Death:||Died in Newport, Newport, Rhode Island|
|Managed by:||Martin Eriksen|
About Catherine Sheffield (Clarke)
Catherine Clarke was born 6 September 1671 in Newport, Rhode Island and died 25 January 1752 in Newport, Rhode Island.
Parents: Gov. Walter Clarke & Hannah Scott.
- 1691 in Newport, Rhode Island to Capt. James Gould (1666-). He was the son of Daniel Gould & Wait Coggeshell. 2 children.
- Abt 1708 in Newport, Rhode Island to Maj. Nathaniel Sheffield (1667-1729) as his 2nd wife. he was the son of Ichabod Sheffield & Mary Parker. No children.
Children of James Gould and Catherine Clarke
- James Gould b: 14 June 1696 in Newport, Rhode Island
- Walter Gould b: 2 April 1698 in Newport, Rhode Island
- The New England historical and genealogical register, Volumes 76-77. Page 194
- Torrey. New England marriages prior to 1700. Page 314
- NEHGR Page: 104:4, 142:356
- TAG. Page: 80:10
- Austin. The Genealogical Dictionary of Rhode Island (Originally published Albany, NY, 1887. Reprinted with corrections by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc.; Baltimore, MD; 1995). Page 307.
Catherine Sheffield's Timeline
Newport Co., RI
January 25, 1752
Newport, Newport, Rhode Island
September 6, 1671
Newport, Rhode Island
June 14, 1696
Society of Friends, Newport Co., RI
April 2, 1698