About Catherine Neville
Catherine Neville was born 1522 in Addington Park, Kent, England and died after 23 Oct 1573. She is buried in Haseley church, Warwickshire, England. citation list: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Parents: Daughter of Edward Neville (b. abt. 1485-d. 1538/9) and Eleanor Windsor (b. abt. 1479-d.1531)
- on Jul 1536 in East Peckham, Kent, England to George Roydon (b. 1515-d.1573). He was the son of Thomas Roydon (b. 1481-d. 1557) and Margaret Whetenhall.
- on Sep 1541 in Haseley, Warwickshire, England to Clement Throckmorton, of Haseley (b. c. 1513-d. 1573). He was the son of George Throckmorton of Coughton, Sir Knight (b. bef. 1489-d. 1552) and Catherine Vaux (b. abt. 1490-)
1 child of Catherine Neville and George Roydon:
- Thomas Roydon 1 was born 1540 in East Peckham, Kent, England. He died 1551/1554 in Haseley, Warwickshire, England.
13 Children of Catherine Neville and Clement Throckmorton, all born in Haseley, Warwickshire, England:
see the attached image from tomb: there are 6 boys and 7 girls represented at the feet of Clement Throckmorton and Catherine Neville.
- Edward Throckmorton was born 31 May 1542
- Amphyllis Throckmorton was born 22 Jun 1544
- Job Throckmorton was born 28 Jan 1545 and died 1600/1601 in Ashby Canons, Northamptonshire, England. Buried 23 Feb 1600/1601 in Haseley, Warwickshire, England. He married Dorothy Vernon and was a religious pamphleteer.
- Frances Throckmorton was born 1548
- Katherine Throckmorton was born 1550 / 1559 and died after 1607. Married 1st, 1569, to Thomas Harby. Married 2nd, 1593, to George Dryden, Gentleman.
- Henry Throckmorton was born 9 Feb 1552
- Ursula Throckmorton was born 19 Nov 1554 and died 13 Aug 1601. Married, 1570, to Sir Thomas Bigges.
- Martha Throckmorton was born 1551 / 1564 ? and was buried 30 Dec 1600. She married George Lynne.
- Kenelm Throckmorton Born 25 May 1557 of Haseley, Warwickshire, England and died 26 Aug 1607 in Jamestown, Virginia.
- Josiah Throckmorton was born 10 Jun 1558
- Clement Throckmorton Knight was born 20 Dec 1561
- Susannah Throckmorton was born 1566
- Mary Throckmorton Born 2 Sep 1568 of Haseley, Warwickshire, England. She married Giles Foster abt 1594 in Haseley, Warwickshire, England.
Children are cited on the list under 1-5.
- http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/NEVILLE4.htm#Catherine NEVILLE4
- [S8] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, 2 volumes (Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 1999), volume 1, page 18. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition.
- from [http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~hwbradley/aqwg3291.htm#88421
- Faris, David, Plantagenet Ancestry of Seventeenth-Century Colonists (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1999. [2nd Edition]), pp. 22, 263, Los Angeles Public Library, Gen 974 F228 1999.
- Weis, Frederick Lewis, The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215 (5th ed., Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999.), pp. 94-14, Los Angeles Public Library, 929.273 W426 1999.
- Richardson, Douglas, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2005.), p. 68, Family History Library, 942 D5rdm.
- Saillot, Jacques, Cahiers de Saint-Louis (Angers: Jacques Saillot, 1976.), p. 947, Family History Library, 944 D22ds.
- Richardson, Douglas, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2004.), pp. 95, 562, Family History Library, 942 D5rd.
- Camden, William, The Visitation of the County of Warwick in the Year 1619 (London: Harleian Society, 1877.), pp. 88, 207, Los Angeles Public Library, Gen 942.005 H284 v.12.
- Throckmorton, Charles Wickliffe, A Genealogical and Historical Account of the Throckmorton Family in England and the United States (Richmond, Virginia: Old Dominion Press, 1930.), p. 165, Family History Library, 929.242 T416t.
- Rutter, John, Delineations of Fonthill and Its Abbey (London: Charles Knight and Co., 1823.), p. 117, UC Riverside Library, NA997.W9 R87.
- Howard, Joseph Jackson, The Visitation of London, Anno Domine 1633, 1634, and 1635 (London: Harleian Society, 1880-1883.), 1:346, Family History Library, 942 B4h v. 15.
- Sitherwood, Frances Grimes, Throckmorton Family History (Bloomington, Illinois: Pantagraph Printing & Stationary Co.,, 1929. FHL US/CAN Film #1,011,855 Item 3.), p. 34, Family History Library.
- Twisden, John Ramskill, The Family of Twysden and Twisden (London: John Murray, 1939.), Chart, Family History Library, 929.242 T946t.
Catherine Neville's Timeline
Addington Park, Kent, England
Haseley, Warwickshire, England
Haseley, Warwickshire, England