About Charity Weed (Winslow)
From Winslow memorial : family records of the Winslows and their descendants in America:
7057. Charity  (John, Nathaniel, John, Kenelm, Kenelm)
- b. Apr. 6, 1794 in Williston, Chittenden County, Vermont
- married there Feb. 6, 1817 to John Kilbourne Weed
- born Jan. 22, 1794 in Hinesburg, Chittenden County, Vermont, the son of John and Dorothy Phelps Weed of Hinesburg.
- He died Aug. 24, 1858, on Staten Island, Richmond County, New York
- She resided 1872 in New York City.
Children born in St. Lawrence County, New York
- 7058. 1. John Winslow Weed, b. Jan. 19, 1818, Hopkinton, St. Lawrence County, New York; grad. UVM 1838; drowned at sea Sept. 3, 1860.
- 7059. 2. Henry Mason Weed, b. Aug. 2, 1819, Hopkinton; died there Oct. 28, 1819.
- 7060. 3. Henry Mason Weed, b. Dec. 18, 1820, Hopkinton; died Dec. 17, 1865 at Cedar Grove, New Dorp, Staten Island, Richmond County, New York
- 7061. 4. Mary Dorothy Weed, b. July 2, 1824, Canton, St. Lawrence County, New York, married in New York on June 21, 1849, Frederick Augustus Weed, who was born in 1822 in Hinesburg, the son of Anson Phelps and Salome Crossman Weed of Hinesburg. 3 sons and 3 daughters
- 7068. 5. Charity Maria Weed, b. Dec. 29, 1826 in Canton, d. Sept. 25, 1828 in Potsdam, St. Lawrence County, New York.
- 7069. 6. Ira Dutton Weed, b. Feb. 14, 1830 in Potsdam; d. Nov. 12, 1871 in New York.
- 7070. 7. Stephen Hinsdale Weed, b. Nov. 17, 1831 in Potsdam; grad. West Point in 1854; was killed at Little Round Top in the battle of Gettysburg on July 2, 1863, while in command of a division of regular troops, the 5th US Artillery. He was nominated Major General by President Lincoln the day of his death, and consequently was not confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
- 7071. 8. Harriet Maria Weed, b. Apr. 29, 1834, in Potsdam; m. in New York on June 27, 1865, Dea. Charles Edward Moore, b. Oct. 14, 1841 in Beverly, Essex County, Massachusetts, the son of Dennison and Susan Jane Picard Moore of Peabody, Essex County, Massachusetts. Ruling elder in the Reformed Church in New York City. Merchant, Resided in Potsdam, Newburg, Wurtsboro, and Bloomingburgh, New York.
Charity Weed's Timeline
April 6, 1794
Vermont, United States
February 17, 1817
Williston, Chittenden County, Vermont, United States
November 17, 1831
Potsdam, St. Lawrence County, New York, United States