About Charles Donald MacKay
- Name: Mr Charles Donald MacKay
- Born: Thursday 10th January 1878 in Southampton Hampshire England
- Age: 34 years
- Last Residence: at 18 Milton Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Rescued (boat 11)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Charles Donald McKay was born in Southampton on 10th January 1878.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 18 Milton Rd., (Southampton). He transferred from the Olympic. As a Steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
MacKay was rescued in lifeboat 11. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Wreck Commissioners' Court, Proceedings before the Right Hon. Lord Mersey on a Formal Investigation Ordered by the Board of Trade into the Loss of the S.S. Titanic
Credits Brian Ticehurst, UK