About Charles William Harris
- Name: Mr Charles William Harris
- Age: 19 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr C. W. Harris, 18, was born in Southampton.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 14 Short Street, (Southampton). His last ship had been the St. Louis. As a second class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Harris died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)