|Birthplace:||York, York, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Charles William Hogg
- Name: Mr Charles William Hogg
- Age: 37 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Charles William Hogg, 37, was born in York.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 24 Pulver Street, Liverpool. His last ship had been the Carmania. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Hogg died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)