|Birthplace:||Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Clement Edwards
- Name: Mr Clement Edwards
- Born in Haverfordwest Pembrokeshire Wales
- Age: 39 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 7 Brunswick Square Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Assistant Pantryman Steward
- Last Ship: Zeeland
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton on Thursday 4th April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Clement Edwards, 38, was born in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 7 Brunswick Square, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Zeeland. As an assistant pantry steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Edwards died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)