About Clifford Thomas Jefferys
Mr Clifford Thomas Jefferys
- Born: Sunday 8th April 1888
- Age: 24 years
- Last Residence: in Guernsey Channel Islands Great Britain
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 31029 , £31 10s
- Destination: Elizabeth New Jersey United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Clifford Thomas Jefferys, 24, from "Rossly" Halfway Banks, Guernsey, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger. His father was W. Jefferys from Rosslyn, St. Sampson's. To reach his destination Elizabeth, New Jersey, he bought ticket number C.A. 31029 for £31 10s together with Herbert Denbury and his brother Ernest Wilfred Jefferys. The brothers were accompanied by their sister Lillian and her husband, Peter Renouf.
Clifford Jefferys died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.