|Birthplace:||Berks County, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Death:||Died in Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA|
Son of George Clower, Sr. and Elizabeth Catherine Clower
|Managed by:||David Russell Romine|
Historical records matching Daniel Clower
About Daniel Clower
DANIEL CLOWER was born July 18, 1762 in Berks County, Pennsylvania. He passed away on September 30, 1847 in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
He was the son of George Clower and Elizabeth Morgan Clower, and the husband of Nancy (Wilson) Clower.
Daniel Clower and Nancy (Wilson) Clower had 9 children:
- Sarah Clower (b. 1787 - d. 1848)
- Elizabeth Clower (b. 1789 - d. 1797)
- Jonathan Clower (b. 1791 - d. 1797)
- John Clower (b. 1794 - d. 1864)
- Nancy Clower (b. 1799)
- Jane Clower (b. 1802)
- Daniel Pentecost Clower (b. 1806 - d. 1845)
- Mary Clower (b. 1807 - d. 1882)
- Selina Clower (b. 1811- d. 1813)
Daniel Clower was a soldier of the American Revolution. He served in Mill's Co., Lytle's and Dixon's Regt. North Carolina Continental Line.
He was the founder of the Clower family in Gwinnett County.
- His tombstone is adorned with a "Sons of the American Revolution" emblem.
Daniel Clower's Timeline
July 18, 1762
Berks County, Pennsylvania, United States
September 29, 1794
Orange, NC, USA
April 28, 1805
Halifax, VA, USA
September 30, 1847
Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA