About Daniel Gould
Will dated 5 March 1694, Barbados. Proved 30 March 1694. Mentions wife Mary; sons Jeremiah, Thomas, and Daniel; and daughter Mary. Executors: in Barbados friends Joseph Grove, John Grove, and William Chearmely; in Rhode Island father Daniel Gould and father-in-law Walter Clarke. (2)
Parents: Daniel GOULD (1625-1691) & Wait COGGESHALL (1636-
- Mary CLARKE (1661-1711). She was the daughter of Gov. Walter Clarke & Content Greenman. Mary married Ralph Chapman 2nd.
- Mary GOULD b: 22 MAR 1681 in RI
- Jeremiah GOULD b: 22 APR 1683 in RI
- Daniel GOULD b: 29 DEC 1686 in RI
- Thomas GOULD b: 23 MAR 1693 in RI
- Austin, The Genealogical Dictionary of Rhode Island (Originally published Albany, NY, 1887. Reprinted with corrections by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc.; Baltimore, MD; 1995). Page 49.
- TAG. Donald Lines Jacobus, editor, The American Genealogist, bound volumes 9-41 (Donald Lines Jacobus, New Haven, CT, 1932-1965. Reprinted by Picton Press, Camden, ME, 1989). vol. 20, p. 187.