About Denis Lennon
Mr Denis Lennon
- Born: Wednesday 9th December 1891
- Age: 20 years
- Last Residence: in Ballymahon Ireland
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 370371 , £15 10s
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Denis Lennon (1), 21, a resident of Ballymahon, Co Longford, was heading to New York City with his sister Mary (2). Denis and Mary Lennon boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as third class passengers (ticket number370371, £15 10s).
Both Denis and Mary were lost in the disaster. Their bodies, if recovered, have never been identified.
'Notes 1. They are sometimes listed as "Lemon". 2. It has been suggested that they were an eloping couple. Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55). Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Miss Mary (_Lennon) Mullin