About Dorothy Anne Turpin (Wonnacott)
- Name: Mrs Dorothy Ann Turpin (née Wonnacott)
- Born: 1885
- Age: 27 years
- Last Residence: in Plymouth Devon England
- Occupation: Housewife
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 11668 , £21
- Destination: Salt Lake City Utah United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mrs William John Robert Turpin (Dorothy Ann Wonnacott) was born at 6 Hollywood Terrace, Plymouth, in 1885. The daughter of Mr Arscott Wonnacott (Carpenter) and Mrs Mary Jane Wonnacott, she was the sister of Charles Thomas Wonnacott.
She married William John Robert Turpin (Carpenter) and resided with him at 59 Chaddlewood Avenue, Lipson, Plymouth. They had no children.
They boarded the Titanic at Southampton as second class passengers (ticket number 11668, £21). Their destination in America was to have been Salt Lake City, Utah.
The couple died in the sinking, their bodies were never recovered.
- Exeter Flying Post, April 20, 1912
- Steve Coombes, UK
- Chris Dohany, USA
- Arthur Merchant, USA
- Brian Ticehurst, UK
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr William John Robert Turpin
Dorothy Anne Turpin's Timeline
Plymouth, Devon, England