About E Joseph Colgan
- Name: Mr E. Joseph Colgan
- Age: 33 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Scullion
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Joseph Colgan, 33, was born in Dublin.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 27 West Street, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Majestic. As an assistant cook he received monthly wages of £3 10s.
Colgan was rescued, possibly in lifeboat 13.
References and Sources
- Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)