About Edward Roland Stanley
- Name: Mr Edward Roland Stanley
- Age: 21 years
- Last Residence: in Bristol Avon England
- Occupation: Porter
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 45380 , £8 1s
- Destination: Cleveland Ohio United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Edward Roland Stanley (known as Roland) was born in 1891. He boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger (ticket number A/4 45380, £8 1s) having come from Bristol, Somerset. His destination was to have been Cleveland, Ohio where he intended to visit his brother, Albert Stanley. He made the journey with Ernest James Crease.
Both men died in the sinking. Their bodies, if recovered, were never identified.
- Cleveland Plain Dealer (Ohio), 17, 18, 19, 20 April 1912
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Steve Coombes, UK
- Homer Thiel, USA