Edward's Top Matches
About Edward Thomas Sargent
Edward Thomas Sargent, son of James Willis Sargent and Emma Anderson, was b. in Bedford, New Hampshire on Jan. 21,1896; he married with OLIVE B. ROBIE on Sept. 30,1921 in Manchester, New Hampshire. She was b. 1894 in Penacook, New Hampshire, dau. of John H. Robie and Abbie Goldsmith. They lived in Manchester and Auburn, New Hampshire.
Child: John (1926).
- 1896 birth record: Edward Thomas Sargent was b. Jan. 21,1896 in Bedford, NH.; s/o James W. Sargent and Emma A. Anderson. James is farmer, aged 26, b. Bedford, NH. Emma A. is 24, b. Germany.
- 1910 census: Edward F. (14), b NH; in Manchester NH w parents and sibs
- 1920 census: Edward T (23), b. NH; in Manchester NH w parents and sibs.
- 1921 marriage record: Edward Thomas Sargent m. Olive B. Robie on 9/30/1921 in Manchester, NH.He is a chauffeur, she a billing clerk. He is s/o James Sargent (51, farmer,res of Manchester NH,b Goffstown and Emma A. Anderson (b. Gemany, aged 54, res. of Manchester NH. Rev. Walter E. Smith, Methodist Minister presiding.
- 1930 census: Edward (34), with wife Olive (36) and son John (4) in Manchester, NH.
- 1942 Draft Registration: Edward Thomas Sargent (46), b. Bedford, NH on 1/21/1896. He works for Davidson Const. Co., of Manchester NH (Portsmouth-Rockingham area). Contact person: Mrs. Olive Sargent, Auburn, NH. Resides Auburn, NH.
Edward Sargent's Timeline
January 21, 1896
Bedford, Hillsborough, New Hampshire, United States
September 30, 1921
Manchester, Hillsborough, New Hampshire, United States
New Hampshire, United States