About Edward Trimble
(son of Robison Trimble and Mary Jefferson of Gatarigg, Cumberlandshire, England). Born April 2, 1815, Eastwoodside, Cumberlandshire. Came to Utah October, 1866.
Married: Elizabeth Lennox in Cumberlandshire (daughter of William Lennox and Elizabeth Sanderson of Penrith, England, pioneers October, 1865). She was born May 9, 1816, at Aikton, Cumberlandshire.
- Mary born May 9, 1839;
- William born October 3, 1842;
- Susan born November 27, 1843, married George Finlinson;
- John born May 31, 1846, married Emma Lock;
- Robison born March 8, 1849;
- Jefferson born October 28, 1851, married Maggie Fortie;
- Joseph born June 6, 1854, married Malissie Davis;
- Mary Elizabeth born October 28, 1856.
Family home Fillmore, Utah.
SOURCE: Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah, page 1217