About Edward Ward
- Name: Mr Edward Ward
- Born in Birmingham West Midlands England
- Age: 34 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 6 Richmond Terrace Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward
- Last Ship: Oceanic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Edward Ward, 34, was born in Birmingham.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 6 Richmond Terrace (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Ward died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381) Hermann Söldner (ed.) (2000) RMS Titanic: Passenger and Crew List 10 April 1912-15 April 1912. ä wie Ärger Verlag.