Edwin Henry Petty
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 82)|
|Place of Burial:||at SEA|
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
About Edwin Henry Petty
- Name: Mr Edwin Henry Petty
- Born in Southampton Hampshire England
- Age: 25 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 25 Orchard Place Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 82)
- Buried: at Sea on Wednesday 24th April 1912.
Bedroom Steward: Edwin Henry Petty, 35, of 25 Orchard Place, Southampton died in the sinking, his body was later recovered (#82).
NO. 82 - MALE - ESTIMATED AGE, 27 - HAIR DARK, MOUSTACHE LIGHT
CLOTHING - Dark suit; steward's white coat; white shirt; black button boots.
EFFECTS - Discharge book "A" full up; Edwin Henry Petty, 25 Orchard Place; Gold wedding ring; two bunches keys; purse with 10s 1d; two pocket diaries; number of letters; pencil; two collar studs.
BEDROOM STEWARD - NAME - EDWIN HENRY PETTY
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Related Articles and Documents
Southern Daily Echo (1912) DEATH NOTICE : EDWIN HENRY PETTY (1913) MANSION HOUSE TITANIC RELIEF FUND