About Eino Viljam Panula
- Name: Master Eino Viljam Panula
- Born: Friday 10th March 1911
- Age: 1 years
- Last Residence: in Ylihärmä South Ostrobothnia Finland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101295 , £39 13s 9d
- Destination: Coal Center Pennsylvania United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Master Eino Viljami Panula, 1, was born on 10 March, 1911, The son of Juha and Maria Panula, he boarded the Titanic at Southampton with his mother and four brothers. They were travelling to Coal Centre, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania to join their father.
Eino died in the sinking; while a tentative 2002 identification gave him as the identity of body 4 recovered by the MacKay Bennett, it was suggested in 2007 that this body in fact belonged to Sidney Goodwin.