Eliza's Top Matches
About Eliza Bowers (Youd)
Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel 1847–1868 Company Unknown (1854) She may have come with her family in the 1854 James Brown Company.
Age at departure: 9
Birth: Feb. 14, 1845, England
Death: Dec. 16, 1915 Spanish Fork Utah County Utah, USA
Eliza Youd Bowers was the daughter of Thomas & Elizabeth Pickles Youd.
She was the wife of Isaac Bowers. _________________________ Service for Mrs. Eliza Bowers
SPANISH FORK. Dec. 21.—Funeral services were held yesterday afternoon at the Second ward meeting house for Mrs. Eliza Bowers, one of the old residents of this city. The service was largely attended. In the absence of Bishop Benjamin Argyle, Joseph Brockbank officiated. Eulogistic addresses were made by J. Preston Creer and Bishop Alonzo Argyle of Lake Shore. The Second ward choir furnished appropriate music. Interment was in the City cemetery- Mrs. Bowers has lived in Spanish Fork more than fifty-five years. She Is survived by three daughters and five sons, also twenty-four grandchildren.
--TAKEN FROM THE SALT LAKE TRIBUNE, DECEMBER 22, 1915
- Thomas Youd (1813 - 1875)
- Elizabeth Pickles Jones (1821 - 1904)
- Isaac Bowers (1841 - 1912)
- James Isaac Bowers (1862 - 1921)*
- Hezekiah Bowers (1867 - 1959)*
- Jacob Thomas Bowers (1869 - 1958)*
- Emma Bowers Waters (1872 - 1931)*
- Alfred Bowers (1877 - 1941)*
- Ephraim Bowers (1880 - 1942)*
- Chloe Bowers Hanks (1883 - 1959)*
- Charles Delbert Bowers (1886 - 1907)*
Burial: Spanish Fork City Cemetery Spanish Fork Utah County Utah, USA Plot: plot 15-29-06
Created by: Steve & Bavia Gibson Record added: Oct 08, 2004 Find A Grave Memorial# 9568398