Elizabeth Gaynesford (Harcourt)
|Birthplace:||Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, England|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
Daughter of John Harcourt and Anne Harcourt
|Managed by:||Brandt Joseph Gibson|
Matching family tree profiles for Elizabeth Gaynesford
About Elizabeth Gaynesford
- According to Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study In Colonial And Medieval Families, 2nd Edition ... Pg.385-386 , Robert Harcourt son of Anne Norreys & John Harcourt, husband of Agnes, died without issue. 1504-15, Thomas Nevill, Esq., and his wife, Lettice, George Gaynsford and Elizabeth, his wife, Thomas Stoner, Esq., and Katherine, his wife, and Thomas Bekyngham and Ellen, his wife sued William Grevile, Sarjeant-at-law, William Harcourt, of Bosworth, and others, feoffees to uses, and Dame Agnes Harcourt in Chancery regarding the manors of Stanton Harcourt, Ellenhall, Sharesdoun, Sharehill, Brimsford, Coven, and Bosworth, and lands in Sutton, South Leigh, and elsewhere, late of Robert Harcourt, Knt., who died without issue, brother of the said Lettice, Elizabeth, Katherine and Elyn, and husband of the said Agnes.
- Elizabeth Harcourt
- F, #47889, b. circa 1496
- Father Sir Robert Harcourt b. c 1470, d. b 1517
- Mother Agnes Limericke (Lymbrake)
- Elizabeth Harcourt was born circa 1496 at of Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, England. She married Robert Gainsford circa 1518.
- Family Robert Gainsford b. c 1495
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p1593.htm#i47889
- Elizabeth HARCOURT
- Born: 1496, Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, England
- Father: Robert HARCOURT (Sir Knight)
- Mother: Agnes LYMERICK (LIMERISK)
- Married: Robert GAINSFORD ABT 1522
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/HARCOURT.htm#Elizabeth HARCOURT2
- John Harcourt, Esq.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
- M, #15584, b. circa 1450, d. 26 June 1485
- Father Sir Robert Harcourt, Sheriff of Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Berkshire, & Oxfordshire, Constable of Vernon in Normandy9,10 b. 20 Sep 1410, d. 14 Nov 1470
- Mother Margaret Byron9,10 b. c 1410, d. 1486
- John Harcourt, Esq. was born circa 1450 at of Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, England; Age 20 in 1470.2,4,7 He married Anne Norris, daughter of John Norreys, Esq., Sheriff of Berkshire & Devonshire, Treasurer of the Queen's Chamber, Master of the Royal Wardrobe and Eleanor Clitherow, circa 1466; They had 1 son (Sir Robert) and 4 daughters (Lettice, wife of Humphrey Peshale, Esq., & of Thomas Neville, Esq; Elizabeth, wife of George Gaynesford; Katherine, wife of Thomas Stonor, Esq; & Ellen, wife of Thomas Beckingham).11,3,4,5,6,7,8 John Harcourt, Esq. died on 26 June 1485 at of Ellenhall, Shareshill, & Little Saredon in Shareshill, Staffordshire, England.2,4,7
- Family Anne Norris b. c 1446, d. a 1493
- Lettice Harcourt+12,11,3,4,5,6,7,8 b. c 1468, d. a 1515
- Sir Robert Harcourt+ b. c 1470, d. b 1517
- Catherine Harcourt11 b. c 1478
- 1.[S4273] Unknown author, The Royal Descents of 500 Immigrants, by Gary Boyd Roberts, p. 325; Burke's Peerage, 1938, p. 1219.
- 2.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 377.
- 3.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 309-310.
- 4.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 348.
- 5.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 2-3.
- 6.[S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. I, p. 522-523.
- 7.[S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. III, p. 211-212.
- 8.[S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. III, p. 539.
- 9.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 347.
- 10.[S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. III, p. 211.
- 11.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 377-378.
- 12.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 152.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p519.htm#i15584