Matching family tree profiles for Elizabeth Hart (Symons)
About Elizabeth Hart (Symons)
- (f/g) 1st wife Hart
- Birth: unknown, England
- Death: Mar., 1679 Farmington Hartford County Connecticut, USA
Married Stephen Hart & came to Massachusetts Bay in 1633 with their two eldest children. They settled first in Cambridge, then in Hartford in 1636, and finally in Farmington where she died in 1678 after bearing six children. (The gap of seven years between their second and third children suggests the possibility that Sthephen's children were by two wives, but the ages of the two eldest children may also be overestimated.
- Sarah, b. say 1624; m. Thomas Porter.
- John, b. say 1627; m. Sarah ____.
- Stephen, b. abt. 1634; m. Ann Fitch,
- Mary, b. say 1638; m(1) John Lee; m(2) Jedediah Strong.
- Thomas, b. say 1640; m(1) Mary Smith; m(2) Ruth Howkins.
- Rachel, b. abt. 1641; m John Cole.
Source Anderson's Great Migration Begins.
Spouse: Stephen Hart (1599 - 1689) Children: Mary Hart Lee (____ - 1710) Sarah Hart Porter (1622 - 1697)
Burial: Unknown Created by: Linda Mac Record added: Mar 05, 2009 Find A Grave Memorial# 34483188 -tcd
Elizabeth Hart (Symons)'s Timeline
Barnstaple, Devon, England, (Present UK)
Ipswich, Suffolk, England, (Present UK)
September 3, 1678
Farmington, Hartford County, Connecticut Colony, (Present USA)