Elizabeth's Top Matches
About Elizabeth Montague (Pelham)
- 'Elizabeth Pelham1
- 'F, #28852, d. 13 July 1723
- Last Edited=13 Feb 2011
- ' Elizabeth Pelham was the daughter of Sir John Pelham, 3rd Bt. and Lady Lucy Sydney.2 She married, secondly, Thomas Woodcock.3 She married, firstly, Edward Montagu, son of George Montagu and Elizabeth Irby, on 30 May 1678.3 She died on 13 July 1723.3
- ' Her married name became Woodcock.3 From 30 May 1678, her married name became Montagu.3
- 'Children of Elizabeth Pelham and Edward Montagu
- 1.Grace Montague+1 d. 23 Dec 1767
- 2.Edward Montague1
- 3.Anne Montague1
- 4.Lucy Montague1 b. 1679
- 5.Elizabeth Montague1 b. 1681
- 6.George Montagu, 1st Earl of Halifax+ b. b 1685, d. 9 May 1739
- 1.[S1539] Antony Ivan Smith, "re: Grace Montague," e-mail message to Darryl Roger Lundy, 28 November 2005. Hereinafter cited as "re: Grace Montague."
- 2.[S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003). Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- 3.[S37] Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition, volume 1, page 772.
Elizabeth Montague's Timeline
New York, USA
July 13, 1723