Elizabeth Percival (Yorke)
|Also Known As:||"Elizabeth Panthuit of Weston-in-Gardano"|
|Birthplace:||Walton, Walton, Somerset, England|
|Death:||Died in UK|
Daughter of Roger Yorke, Sergeant at Law and Eleanor Yorke
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Elizabeth Percival (Yorke or Panthuit) of Weston-in-Gardano
About Elizabeth Percival (Yorke or Panthuit) of Weston-in-Gardano
- 'The historic genealogy of the Lowells of America from 1639 to 1899 (1899)
- We come now to the ancestry of the wife of Richard Lowle of the ninth generation. Her baptismal name is not in evidence. She was the daughter of 'Edmond Percival and Elizabeth Panthuit of Weston-in-Gordano', who were the parents of Percival Lowle. This ancestry is so well defined in English archives, and so illustrious in its composition as to merit its presentation in detail. . . . .
- [ Sir James Perceval— born 1468. In 1501 A. D. he was made "Knight of the Bath." He was a man of great magnificence and expense. Died in 1550.
- Joan Ken, daughter of John Ken, County Somerset.
- ' [ Edmund Perceval succeeded to his estate, but died 21st of September, 1551.' The estate passed to his oldest son (by his first wife) and his descendants.
- 'Elizabeth Panthuit— second wife.
- [ Daughter of Edmond Perceval and Elizabeth Panthuit of Weston-in-Gordano.
- Riohard Lowle.
- 'Elizabeth Yorke1
- 'F, b. circa 1520, d. 8 September 1601
- Father Roger Yorke, Esq., Bencher of Gray's Inn2,1 b. c 1494, d. 2 Feb 1535
- Mother Eleanor Luttrell2,1 b. c 1498, d. a 30 Nov 1530
- ' Elizabeth Yorke was born circa 1520 at of Somersetshire, England. She married Edmund Percival, Esq., son of James Percival, Gent. and Joan Kenne, before 1547; His 2nd marriage. They had 3 sons (Andrew, Edmund, & Thomas) and 4 daughters (Margaret, Anne, Elizabeth, & Christian).1 Elizabeth Yorke died on 8 September 1601 at Marshwood, Carhampton, Somersetshire, England.1
- 'Family Edmund Percival, Esq. b. c 1506, d. 21 Sep 1551
- ◦Christian Percival+1 b. c 1547, d. a 7 Jun 1577
- 1.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 63.
- 2.[S15] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, p. 532.
- 'Elizabeth Yorke
- 'F, b. circa 1515, d. 8 September 1601
- ' Elizabeth Yorke was born circa 1515. She married Edmund Percival before 1535. Elizabeth Yorke died on 8 September 1601 at Carhampton, Somerset, England.
Elizabeth Percival (Yorke or Panthuit) of Weston-in-Gardano's Timeline
Walton, Walton, Somerset, England
September 8, 1601