Matching family tree profiles for Ellen Harcourt
About Ellen Harcourt
- According to Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study In Colonial And Medieval Families, 2nd Edition ... Pg.385-386 , Robert Harcourt son of Anne Norreys & John Harcourt, husband of Agnes, died without issue. 1504-15, Thomas Nevill, Esq., and his wife, Lettice, George Gaynsford and Elizabeth, his wife, Thomas Stoner, Esq., and Katherine, his wife, and Thomas Bekyngham and Ellen, his wife sued William Grevile, Sarjeant-at-law, William Harcourt, of Bosworth, and others, feoffees to uses, and Dame Agnes Harcourt in Chancery regarding the manors of Stanton Harcourt, Ellenhall, Sharesdoun, Sharehill, Brimsford, Coven, and Bosworth, and lands in Sutton, South Leigh, and elsewhere, late of Robert Harcourt, Knt., who died without issue, brother of the said Lettice, Elizabeth, Katherine and Elyn, and husband of the said Agnes.
- Ellen Harcourt
- F, #47891, b. circa 1494
- Father Sir Robert Harcourt b. c 1470, d. b 1517
- Mother Agnes Limericke (Lymbrake)
- Ellen Harcourt was born circa 1494 at of Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, England. She married Richard Beckingham circa 1514.
- Family Richard Beckingham b. c 1490
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p1593.htm#i47891
- Ellen HARCOURT
- Born: 1498, Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, England
- Father: Robert HARCOURT (Sir Knight)
- Mother: Agnes LYMERICK (LIMERISK)
- Married: Richard BECKINGHAM ABT 1526
- From: http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/HARCOURT.htm#Ellen HARCOURT1