|Death:||Died in Noord Atlantische Oceaan|
|Cause of death:||scheepsramp|
|Managed by:||Wouter De Boeck|
About Emelie Vanderplancke (Vandermoortele)
- Name: Mrs Emelie Maria Vanderplancke (née Vandemoortele)
- Born: Friday 10th December 1880
- Age: 31 years
- Married to Julius Vanderplancke.
- Last Residence: in Zwevezele Belgium
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 345763 , £18
- Destination: Freemont United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mrs Julius Vanderplancke (Emelia Maria Vandemoortele), 31, was born in Pittem, Belgium on 10th December, 1880. She worked as a lace maker. She was travelling with her husband, Jules his sister, Augusta and brother, Leo. The newly married couple were travelling to Freemont, Ohio.
The family boarded the Titanic in Southampton as third class passengers.
They all lost their lives in the sinking. None of their bodies, if recovered, were identified.
- Herman De Wulf and Michael A. Findlay (1998) The Belgians and the Titanic. Voyage. #27
- Michael Findlay Revised Passenger List in Judith Geller Titanic: Women and Children First. Haynes. ISBN 1 85260 594 4
- Herman DeWulf, Belgium
- Michael A. Findlay, USA
- Georges Picavet, Belgium
- Kassandra Picavet, Belgium
- Homer Thiel, USA
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Julius Vanderplancke
- Mr Leo Edmondus Vanderplancke
Gestorven aan boord van de Titanic
Ticket nummer 345763
Sources: Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York)