About Ephraim Dimick
Departure: 5-6 June 1856 Arrival: 13-18 August 1856
Birth: Sep. 30, 1833 New York, USA
Death: Jun. 29, 1917 Sunnyside Carbon County Utah, USA
Death Certificate located at the Utah State Archives: http://images.archives.utah.gov/data/81448/2229575/2229575_0000584.jpg
Ephraim Dimick was born Sept. 30, 1833 in New York State. He was the son of Thomas J and Mary Ann (Gates) Dimick. Birthplace of both parents was listed as United States.
He was married but death certificate has no place for spouse name. He was 83 years 8 months and 29 days old when he passed away on June 29, 1917 of Senile Gangrene.
He was buried in the Sunnyside Cemetery on June 30, 1917.
b. Sept 30, 1833 Rush, Genesee, NY
d. June 29, 1917 Sunnyside, Carbon, Utah
Son of Thomas Jefferson and Mary Ann Gates Dimick.
Married 1-Jane Shepherd in 1863 their chidlren: George Washington, James, H. Albert David, Mary Ann, Alma, Thomas Jefferson, David, Eliza and Alice Lavina.
Married 2- Lydia Kiziah Mead on April 7, 1881 in Sunnyside, UT. their children: Orson Orlando, Ira Ephraim, Ruben Pressly, Joseph Francis, Sylvan Lorenzo, Abby Keziah, Earl Avon, Aaron Plynn, Zina Arrila, Eva Fern and Lucy Roberta. ---Information contributed by Lucia Finley
He was undoubtedly named for his grandfather, Ephraim Jefferson Dimick.
- Thomas Jefferson Dimick (1805 - 1883)
- Mary Ann Gates Dimick (1810 - 1898)
- Jane Shepherd Dimick (1836 - 1877)
- Lydia Kiziah Mead Dimick (1861 - 1935)*
- Ruben Presley Dimick (1885 - 1939)*
- Francis Joseph Dimick (1887 - 1959)*
- Sylvan Lorenzo Dimick (1889 - 1932)*
- Earl Avon Dimick (1894 - 1955)*
- Aaron Plynn Dimick (1896 - 1974)*
- Arilla Zina Dimick Leger (1898 - 1948)*
Burial: Valley View Cemetery Sunnyside Carbon County Utah, USA Plot: 29_7
Originally Created by: Utah State Historical So...