Ephraim's Top 9 Matches
About Ephraim Price Stiles
From the Stiles Family in America Genealogy (pg. 562):
Ephraim P. Stiles (Elijah was father, Capt. John was grandfather, Long Jonathan was great grandfather, Isaac was second great grandfather, and John was third great grandfather)
- born Feb. 4, 1778
- married Dec. 8 1799 Anna Williams
- was admitted a member of Cincinnati Lodge F&AM of Morristown, NJ, Aug 21, 1820 (Ben M. Angel notes: probably date of Entered Apprentice degree), being described in application as "of Hanover, NJ, merchant, age about 42 years." He was Secretary of the Lodge in 1821.
- He died Jan. 3, 1841.
Children (furnished by Thos. O. Stiles, 1886, son of Silas William Stiles):
1. Dorcas Stiles
- born Oct. 18, 1800
- married Samuel Tuttle of Morris County (father of Geo. F. of Newark, NJ)
- She died Sept. 26, 1853.
2. Mary Stiles
- born March 18, 1803.
- married Willam E. Green of Morris County
- settled in Georgia about 50 years ago.
- Her daughter, Mrs. Mary F. Grier, resides at No. 60 North Forsyth Street, Atlanta, Georgia. Mrs. Mary (Stiles) Green died July 31, 1874.
3. Esther Baldwin Stiles
- born Jan. 31, 1806
- married Albert Hopping
- resides Mt. Vernon, Westchester County, NY
4. Silas Williams Stiles
- born Feb. 7, 1808
- married Sarah Oakes of Bloomfield, NJ
- resides at Bloomfield (1886)
- had six children: 2 sons, 4 daughters.
- Wife died Oct. 11, 1878.
- 1. Thomas O. Stiles
- 2. Robert M. Stiles
5. Calvin Stiles
- born April 18, 1817
- resides (1886) in Michigan