|Birthplace:||Bagni di Lucca, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Ercole Testoni
- Name: Sig. Ercole Testoni
- Born: Sunday 14th October 1888
- Age: 23 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 32a St James Building, Little Pulteney Street London London England - Map
- Occupation: Assistant Glass Man A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Sig. Ercole Testoni, 23, was born in Bagni (Lucca), Italy, 14 October 1888, the son of Pietro Testoni and Maria Stefanelli.
When he signed on to the Titanic on 9 April 1912, he gave his address as 132a (? 32a) St. James Buildings, Little Poultenay Street, London W.C. The Titanic was his first ship. He came aboard the Titanic on 10 April 1912.
Testoni died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Particulars of Engagement, Public Record Office (BT100/259) Report United State Senate n° 806, Crew List, 1912. Corriere Mercantile (Genova), Giovedì (Thursday) 18 Aprile 1912, Num. 67, p.1 Il Lavoro (Genova), 25 May 1912
Credits Claudio Mazza, Italy Gianluca Parodi, Italy Hermann Söldner, Germany