About Ernest James Crease
- Name: Mr Ernest James Crease
- Born: 1893
- Age: 19 years
- Last Residence: in Bristol Avon England
- Occupation: Tinsmith
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3464 , £8 3s 2d
- Destination: Cleveland Ohio United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Ernest James Crease was born in 1893 in Bristol. He was the son of Albert J. Crease and Florence Crease.
In 1910 Edward Roland Stanley came to Bristol to stay with his relatives in Bristol. For his return to Ohio Ernest accompanied Edward on the Titanic which they boarded at Southampton, both travelling third class. Ernest's ticket was numbered 3464 and cost £8 3s 2d.
He and Roland were lost in the sinking. Their bodies if recovered, were never identified.
Sources differ: Either Crease's sister, Jessie Mabel Crease was married to Roland Stanley or Crease himself was married to Roland Stanley's sister.
- Cleveland Plain Dealer (Ohio), 17, 18, 19, 20 April 1912
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).
- Steve Coombes, UK
- Homer Thiel, USA