About Ernest Waldron King
- Name: Mr Ernest Waldron King
- Age: 28 years
- Last Residence: in Clones Monaghan Ireland
- Occupation: Clerk Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Minia (No. 321)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Friday 10th May 1912.
King's grave in Halifax NS Mr Ernest Waldron King, 28, was born in Dublin, Ireland
When he signed-on to the Titanic on 9 April 1912, he gave his address as the Currin Rectory Clones. His last ship had been the Olympic. As a clerk he received monthly wages of £5.
© Bill Fowler, Canada
King died in the sinking, his body was recovered (#321).
NO. 321. — MALE. — ESTIMATED AGE, 28. — HAIR CLERK — PURSERS ASSISTANT.
NAME — ERNEST WALDRON KING. Currin Rectory, Clones, Ireland.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) White Star Line (1912.) Record of Bodies and Effects (Passengers and Crew S.S. "Titanic") Recovered by Cable Steamer "MacKay Bennett"
Related Articles and Documents
ERNEST WALDRON KING : GENERAL INFORMATION ERNEST WALDRON KING FAMILY INFO KING'S GRAVE IN HALIFAX NS