Historical records matching Ethel Beane
About Ethel Beane (Clarke)
Mrs Ethel Beane (née Clarke)
- Born: Tuesday 15th November 1892
- Age: 19 years
- Last Residence: in Norwich Norfolk England
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2908 , £26
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Rescued (boat 13)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Saturday 17th September 1983
- Cause of Death: Heart Failure / Disease
Mrs Edward Beane (Ethel Clarke), 21, was born 15 November 1892 in Norwich, England, the daughter of George Clarke and his wife.
She boarded the Titanic as a second class passenger together with her new husband Edward. He had come to Norwich in March 1912 to marry her. This happened shortly before the Titanic departed and the couple spent some days of their honeymoon in Norwich before travelling to Southampton to board the vessel. They had ticket number 2908 and paid £26.
Mrs Beane survived the sinking together with her husband in lifeboat 13.
Mrs Beane died in Rochester, New York on 17 September 1983. Buried: White Haven Memorial Park Perinton New York United States