About Eustace Anastasia de Aton
- 'Anastasia de Aton1,2,3
- 'F, #11869, d. after 22 July 1389
- Father Sir William de Aton, Lord Vesci, 2nd Baron Aton, Sheriff of Yorkshire4,5 b. c 1299, d. 10 Feb 1388
- Mother Isabel de Percy4,5 d. b 25 May 1368
- ' Anastasia de Aton married Sir Edward St. John, son of Sir Edward St. John and Eva Dawtrey, circa 1355; They had 1 daughter (Margaret, wife of Sir Thomas Bromflete).2,3 Anastasia de Aton died after 22 July 1389.2,3
- 'Family Sir Edward St. John b. c 1334, d. 7 Mar 1389
- Margaret St. John+2,3 b. c 1372, d. 22 Oct 1407
- 1.[S3363] Unknown author, The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. I, p. 326, Vol. XII/2, p. 285, notes; Wallop Family, p. 41.
- 2.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 158.
- 3.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 96.
- 4.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 157-158.
- 5.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 95.
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p395.htm#i11869
- 'Anastasia Aton1
- F, #43876
- Last Edited=16 Jun 2008
- ' Anastasia Aton was the daughter of Sir William Aton, 1st Lord Aton and Isabel de Percy.1 She married Sir Edward St. John.1
- ' Her married name became St. John.1
- 'Child of Anastasia Aton and Sir Edward St. John
- 1.Margaret St. John+1
- 1.[S6] G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume I, page 326. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.
- From: http://www.thepeerage.com/p4388.htm#i43876
- 'Edward St. JOHN
- Born: 1304, Londesborough, York, England
- Died: 7 Mar 1389
- Father: Edward St. JOHN
- Mother: Eve De HAUTERIVE
- 'Married: Anastasia De ATON
- 1. Margaret St. JOHN
- From; http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/STJOHN.htm#Edward St. JOHN2
Eustace de Aton's Timeline
of West Ayton and Brompton, Yorkshire, England
Londesborough, Yorks, England
July 22, 1389