About Florence Kelly
Mrs Florence "Fannie" Kelly
- Age: 45 years
- Marital Status: Widowed.
- Last Residence: in London London England
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 223596 , £13 10s
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Rescued (boat 9)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mrs Florence "Fannie" Kelly, 45, was born in Wandsworth, London, England. She lived in London, where her sister, Mrs Hamilton also lived (at 31 Bedford Place, Russel Square). Mrs Kelly, who was widowed, was going to visit her son Richard at 68 West 71th Street, New York City. She bought her ticket number 223596 for £13 10 s and boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger. She shared a cabin with Hilda Slayter.
Mrs Kelly survived the sinking. She was rescued by the Carpathia, possibly in lifeboat 9. On the Carpathia she sent a telegram to her sister in London on 18 April at 6.32 pm: