|Death:||Died in Southampton, England|
|Managed by:||P Isaksdotter|
About Frank Archibald Robert Mason
Mr Frank Archibald Robert Mason
- Born: Saturday 10th April 1880
- Age: 32 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Fireman / Stoker
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: 1953
Mr Frank Archibald Robert Mason was born in Southampton on 26th February 1880.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 30a Waverly Road, (Southampton). He transferred from the Oruba. As a Fireman he received monthly wages of £6.
Mason survived the sinking. He is sometimes placed in Collapsible B but it is more likely that he escaped in Lifeboat 3 or 9.
Frank A.R. Mason died first quarter of 1953 in Southampton. He was 72.
References and Sources United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
Peter Engberg-Klarström, Sweden Bill Wormstedt, USA Michael Poirier, USA Brian Ticehurst, UK