About Frank Henry Randall
- Name: Mr Frank Henry Randall
- Age: 29 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr F. H. Randall, 27, was born in Weymouth.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 182 Empress Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a second class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Randall died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)