About Frank Port
- Name: Mr Frank Port
- Born: Tuesday 6th August 1889
- Age: 22 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Frank Port was born in Chatham, Kent on 6 August 1889.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as Rockthorne Tonndry Lane, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a third class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Port was rescued in lifeboat 13. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
Credits Brian Ticehurst, UK Bill Wormstedt, USA
Related Articles and Documents
Western Morning News (1912) WESTCOUNTRY CONNECTIONS