|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Frederick Bernard Wrapson
- Name: Mr Frederick Bernard Wrapson
- Born in Southampton Hampshire England
- Age: 19 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 33 Southampton Street Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Assistant Pantryman Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Frederick Bernard Wrapson, 19, was born in Southampton.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 33 Southampton. Street, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As an assistant pantry steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Wrapson died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)