Historical records matching Frederick Charles Sawyer
About Frederick Charles Sawyer
- Name: Mr Frederick Charles Sawyer
- Age: 33 years
- Last Residence: in Basingstoke Hampshire England
- Occupation: Gardener
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 342826 , £8 1s
- Destination: Holley New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 284)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Friday 10th May 1912.
Mr Frederick Charles Sawyer, 51, from Basingstoke, Hampshire was travelling to Halley, Michigan.,
He boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger (ticket number 342826, £8 1s).
Sawyer died in the sinking. His body was recovered by the MacKay Bennett (#284). He was buried at Fairview Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 10 May 1912. NO. 284. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 24. DARK HAIR AND LIGHT MOUSTACHE.
CLOTHING - Grey suit: dickey over striped cotton shirt; silver watch: match box; Medal; comb; pruning and pocket knife; purse, with 4s 11d.English, and $6.07 American; ticket book.
THIRD CLASS TICKET NO. 342826.
NAME - FRED SAWYER, Malshanger Cottage, Near Basingstoke, Hunts.
- Record of Bodies and Effects: Passengers and Crew, S.S. Titanic (Public Archives of Nova Scotia) (#284)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)