|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Frederick Crafter
- Name: Mr Frederick Crafter
- Age: 27 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Frederick Crafter, 27, was born in Liverpool.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 143 Albert Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Crafter was rescuedin lifeboat 15.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)