<private> Lansing Lansinck (Unknown)spouse
About Frederick (Lansinck) Lansing
- 'The Lansing family. A genealogy of the descendants of Gerritt Frederickse Lansing who came to America from Hasselt, province of Overijssell, Holland, 1640. Eight generations
- 1. Gerrit Frederickse1 Lansing, son of 'Frederick Lansing', married Elizabeth Hendrickse.
- 2. Gerrit2 Lansing.
- 3. Hendrick G. Lansing.
- 4. Johannes G. Lansing.
- 5. Altje Lansing, married Sieur Gerrit, son of Brandt Arentse Van Slectenhorst.
- 6. Gysbertie Lansing, married Hendrick Janse Roseboom in 1679.
- 7. Hilletje Lansing, married Storm, son of Albert Andriese Brant Van der Zee.
- Gerrit Frederickse1 Lansing was a citizen of Hasselt, Province of Overijssell, Holland. He came to New Amsterdam (New York) about 1640 and was one of the early settlers of Rensselaerwyck. He died and his widow married Wouter Van Den Uythof of Albany. The heirs of Gerrit Frederickse Lansing executed a Power of Attorney in favor of Jan Barentse ten Kate of Zwolle and Gysbert Janse Vermeer of Hasselt, Holland, on October 3, 1697. (Albany County deed book No. 3, page 51.)
- 'Genealogical notes of New York and New England families
- Gerrit Frederick, son of 'Frederick Lansing', of the town of Hassel, in the Province of Overyssell, came to New Amsterdam with three sons, and probably to Rensselaerwyck about 1650. He had also three daughters, all his children having been born before leaving Hassel. They were
- 2 Gerrit, b. ___; m. Elsje, daughter of Wouter Van Wythorst.
- 3 Hendrick, b, ___; m. Lysbet ; d. July 11, 1709.
- 4 Johannes, b. ___ ; m (2) Geertje Van Schaick, widow of Hendrick Coster, in 1678.
- 5 Altje (Alida), b. ; m. Gerrit Van Slightenhorst.
- 6 Gysbertie, b. ___ ; m. Hendrick Roseboom, 1679 ?
- 7 Hilletje, b. ___ ; m. Storm Van der Zee (Bradt). He died about 1679.
- Gerrit F. Lansing was probably dead before the 3d of October, 1679, as on that day the above-named children made a joint conveyance of property.