|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Frederick William Edge
- Name: Mr Frederick William Edge
- Born in Southampton Hampshire England
- Age: 39 years
- Married to Catherine Fanny (née Youtman) Edge.
- Last Residence: at 28 Clovelly Road, Nicholstown Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Deck Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton on Thursday 4th April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr J. W. Edge, 37, was born in Southampton.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 28 Clovelly Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a deck steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Edge died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Related Articles and Documents
(1896) MARRIAGE OF FREDERICK WILLIAM EDGE Southern Daily Echo (1912) DEATH NOTICE: EDGE, FREDERICK WILLIAM (1912) MINUTE BOOK OF THE WHITE STAR COMPANY (1913) MANSION HOUSE TITANIC RELIEF FUND (1914) TITANIC RELIEF FUND MINUTE BOOK
Frederick William Edge's Timeline
November 3, 1896
April 15, 1912
TITANIC at sea