George Albert Glines
|Birthplace:||Pottawattamie, Iowa, USA|
|Death:||Died in Maeser, Uinta, Utah, USA|
|Place of Burial:||Maeser Fairview Cemetery, Vernal, Uintah, Utah, USA|
|Managed by:||Eldon Clark (C)|
Historical records matching George Albert Glines
About George Albert Glines
Departure: early July 1852 Arrival: 15 September 1852
Birth: Mar. 17, 1850 Pottawattamie County Iowa, USA
Death: Oct. 1, 1913 Maeser Uintah County Utah, USA
G. Glines Funeral.
Funeral services were held last Saturday over the remains of George Glines, of Liberty. Deceased was 63 years old and leaves a wife and several children. He had been an invalid for a number of years. He was the son of James H. Glines, a member of the Mormon Battalion.
Several years ago, for a short time, Mr. Glines was owner and editor of the Vernal Express.
-Vernal Express, October 10, 1913, transcribed by Rhonda Holton -------------- George Albert Glines
George Albert Glines is the son of James Harvey Glines and Elizabeth Ann Meyers.
George married Johanna May Lundquist August 14, 1884 in the Endowment House in Salt Lake City, Utah.
They had the following children: Margaret Elizabeth Glines, Mary Jane Glines, Annie Aurilla Glines, Julia Helen Glines, Joseph Glines, Rowena Glines, Alice A. Glines, George Mark Glines, Ethel Diantha Glines and James Harvey Glines.
- James Harvey Glines (1822 - 1905)
- Elizabeth Ann Mayers Glines (1831 - 1876)
- Joahanna Mary Bernaherdina Lundquist Glines (1870 - 1967)*
- Margaret Elizabeth Glines (1885 - 1886)*
- Mary Jane Glines Cook (1886 - 1966)*
- Annie Aurilla Glines (1889 - 1902)*
- Rowena Glines (1893 - 1907)*
- Alice A. Glines (1895 - 1899)*
- Julia Helen Glines (1898 - 1899)*
- Ethel Diantha Glines Harvey (1900 - 1937)*
- James Harvey Glines (1903 - 2000)*
- George Mark Glines (1906 - 1907)*
- Charles Henry Glines (1908 - 1996)*
Burial: Maeser Fairview Cemetery Vernal Uintah County Utah, USA Plot: Lot 1_1