George H. Dean
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 252)|
|Place of Burial:||Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada|
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
Historical records matching George H. Dean
About George H. Dean
- Name: Mr George H. Dean
- Age: 19 years
- Last Residence: at King Edward Ave, Shirley Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Assistant Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 252)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Monday 6th May 1912.
© Bob Knuckle, Canada
Mr George H. Dean, 19, of King Edward Ave, Shirley, died in the sinking, his body was later recovered by the Mackay-Bennett:
NO. 252. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 19. - HAIR, DARK.
CLOTHING - Blue suit.
EFFECTS - Keys; 2nd class Steward's badge No. 35.
NAME - "DEAN".
He was buried at Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 6 May 1912.
References and Sources White Star Line (1912.) Record of Bodies and Effects (Passengers and Crew S.S. "Titanic") Recovered by Cable Steamer "MacKay Bennett"
Related Articles and Documents
Titanic Research (2005) IDENTIFYING STEWARDS